How do I add my address or VAT number to Stencil receipts?
If you'd like to add your VAT number or company address to Stencil receipts, please follow these steps:
- In Stencil go to My Account > Settings > Payment / Billing and click on "View your billing history".
- This will open a window that shows all of your billing information, including receipts and upcoming bills.
- Click on the "Receipt Settings" in the bottom left of this window, and a screen will appear where you can add your VAT number or address information.
- Enter your information in the "Extra Billing Information" text area.
- Click Save and you're done!
Note: We often refer to "receipts" and "invoices" interchangeably. For the purposes of Stencil's subscriptions, these two are exactly the same thing. Stencil receipts will serve as "invoices" for accounting purposes.