How do Stencil Monthly and Yearly Subscriptions work?
Stencil subscriptions work like most others. All Stencil subscriptions are auto-recurring and ongoing. When you subscribe to a Stencil plan you a pre-authorizing us to charge your card either every month or every year, on your date of renewal.
We do not cancel subscriptions due to inactivity and if you'd like to cancel your subscription, you can do so at any time by contacting us.
If you'd like to get monthly or yearly receipts automatically sent to you when a charge happens, you'll need to enable receipt notifications:
- In Stencil go to My Account > Settings > Payment / Billing and click on "View your billing history".
- This will open a window that shows all of your billing information, including receipts and upcoming bills.
- Click on the "Receipt Settings" in the bottom left of this window, and a screen will appear where you can enable sending receipt notifications.
- Check the box beside "Send me my receipts" and enter the email address you'd like your receipts to be sent to when the charges occur.
- Click Save and you're done!