How does Stencil secure it's accounts and images?
At Stencil take your privacy and security seriously. While Stencil collects very little Personally Identifiable Information (PII), we do take the following actions to ensure your account, and images, are kept secure and private:
- We use 256 bit SSL certificates for all our domain host certificates and signatures
- We use 256 bit (or higher) encryption on email address and passwords
- We guard against brute force attacks on all accounts
- We guard against dictionary attacks on all accounts
- We actively monitor malicious data requests and block IP addresses and IP address ranges
Along with the steps above, we have a series of other precautions we take to ensure your accounts are safe and secure.